Friday, April 11, 2008
I'm back from Korea since Sat... and the very first thing I realise is PIMPLES!!! The weather here is such a killer... even if i lived here all my life... I wonder will it be so hot one dae that we burst! ( like when u put a hamster in a microwave)I'm turning tan again! Not out of freewill... more of cos I work in an office that somewhat look lik a factory, which goes to mean I have to walk a burning 10mins under the sun around the "factory" to get to the gate to enter and to walk another sorching 5 mins to the "factory building" where my office is located which is actually directly opposite where I dropped off from my bus! I'm just done with doing payment for the projects that have been closed off... I hate numbers! I tink I going blind from staring. I miss the good weather and the beautiful scenery in Korea... I miss Shinhwa...
Dancing for U @ 12:58 PM!Y