Friday, September 14, 2007

I felt the Earthquake! Yesterday and today! I was swaying!

No one in the office seem to give a damn to it...

Are everyone so confident in the buildings in Singapore that they dun worry At all? If the building really were to collapse, can you regret when you are crush under tons of concrete and metal?

Could the Earth is trying to show its fury to humans living on it?

Or could it be God in his moods telling unreligious people to watch it?

I wonder...

Hapi todae cos a dear fren finally msg me! Tot she forgotten abt me or may even be trying to lose that contact. Hapi...

Love ALL my Darlin Frens around me...

Dancing for U @ 9:54 AM!Y

Dancer
Sandra
1985

Friends
+ tiffany
+ HL
+ Wendy
+ Donkey
+ Cindy
+ Keong
+ MaoMao

Resist
+ auntieSusie
+ Forever@21
+ CrazyShoes
+ Maine's
+ HL's

Dance with Me
+ Twit Twittering

love and loved


DBSK I Like BRUSHES:Y
Made in photoshop ver 0.7, most compaitable with IE, 1024 x 768
All rights reserved.