Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I'm drowning... I'm have cramps from having to trap water for the longest time and still the tide is sweeping me further and further away from shore...

My Boss obviously either HATE me to the core or Tinks I'm capable of being the next Wonderwomen ...(-_-*)... As now besides having to handle the most terrible project of the year, I'm given 3 more projects. The best part of it... They start this fridae, next Mondae and the following Mondae and they all end nearly the same StoOOopid DAE!


Anw, dunno if its cos i'm stress but I'm starting to have terrible mood swings which is a sign of depression for me... I blinge and starve and insomia sets in... another tell tale sign of depression. But I cant cry and I cant smile... God! I need salvation...

Is ignoring me fun? Is lying to me a common thing? I hate Liars and being ignored.
Am I over-reacting cos I care too much?

I'm still bothered with not being able to truely convey my meaning after so long. It always seems to be a miscomm gng on, its isnt healthy for any kind of relationship. I'll crack my head trying to figure out what pisses and how to "unpissed" it. I can't lie to anyone I care for and I become an open book but that dun mean you are allowed to scribble lies all over me.

What Am I saying? I dunno... Just feeling it...

Dancing for U @ 10:10 AM!Y

Dancer
Sandra
1985

Friends
+ tiffany
+ HL
+ Wendy
+ Donkey
+ Cindy
+ Keong
+ MaoMao

Resist
+ auntieSusie
+ Forever@21
+ CrazyShoes
+ Maine's
+ HL's

Dance with Me
+ Twit Twittering

love and loved


DBSK I Like BRUSHES:Y
Made in photoshop ver 0.7, most compaitable with IE, 1024 x 768
All rights reserved.