Thursday, July 05, 2007
Called to Korea again... Cause I really needed to talk and de-stress. I'm really feeling down, n i duno why...Found out so really funni things from MJ. Really enjoy toking to her... but sadly, I was cut off again cos the stupid calling card ran out of bucks! I hate it when that happens cos its usually the best part of the conversation! I tink I'm slowly entering a slow death.... Will i even last til December? Anw, I wanna wish MJ all the best for opening the door and dun forget to tell DW I really luv him! hahaa!!! Muz keep me update on how the result is on ur side okie! Edgerly waiting! Oh... n to update... I'm starting to tok to Cin agn... But this time lets hope nothing goes unsaid. I really need to b told what gng on. To My Darlin Frens:Work is getting a toil on me and its making me depress. Life is gng crazy for me so pardon me if I ever forget anyone or anything or simply just disappear. Pardon me if I'm not there for you or if I'm not listening to you when you speak.Pardon me if I'm no longer amusing or no longer able to laugh with you. Pardon me if I'm constantly toking about my life... I really do love all of you...
Dancing for U @ 2:11 PM!Y