Saturday, May 12, 2007

Life is getting tough...

I haven been bloggin cos I'm too tired and so...

Lots of Work = Stress = No time = Tired = Very Short Term Memory

I keep forgetting wat i wanna say and so I give up.

To Fish:
Hey! Really miss having u around. Life's a little different now and its gets difficult @ times without u around. Hope ur studies gets beta. Dun wori too much. Dun stress out okie! Fighting!

Todae 2 colleagues left us again...
Both with the same reason of not liking their boss. Is this really a big factor? I dun fancy my boss either and he's getting more n more on my nerves! Y am I still stuck here?
MONEY... the thing I hate but its the thing tat keeps me on the job... I need it! The exact reason to y i cant quit my job. I need another job b4 i can quit this!!!
I lay my hands down to both colleagues for having the courage to quit without having another employment.

Or maybe its just I dun have enough saving to survive... ( -_-")

Dancing for U @ 10:09 AM!Y

Dancer
Sandra
1985

Friends
+ tiffany
+ HL
+ Wendy
+ Donkey
+ Cindy
+ Keong
+ MaoMao

Resist
+ auntieSusie
+ Forever@21
+ CrazyShoes
+ Maine's
+ HL's

Dance with Me
+ Twit Twittering

love and loved


DBSK I Like BRUSHES:Y
Made in photoshop ver 0.7, most compaitable with IE, 1024 x 768
All rights reserved.