Saturday, February 24, 2007

I'm still in office now... Why? Good Question...
I'm suppose to go ChingGay with Jess. So y am I in office now?
Cos... ...
Miscommunication...

Scene 1
I WAS SUPPOSE to go watch the ChingGay rehersal with Jess as she had tixs as confirmed yesterdae.

Scene 2
Jess came on msn todae to confirm meeting place and timing. Then as she told me that she will be accompanying Loli to Town so will let me noe where to mit instead.
I told her that if she is accompanying Loli then its okie, dun have to mit me on purpose.

Scene 3
She told me that Loli will be working in the nite so she will be able to mit me. Then she asked if i wanted to still watch ChingGay. I said I okie with anything cos I dun have anything in mind to do. But... I did mention that I kinda get agitated easily with crowds cos for 1. I hate having to squeeze about, 2. I hate having sticky unknown bodies stick to me, 3. I hate being push around n 4. I hate having to smell people's armpits. The right word to use... I'M ANAL!

Scene4
She then said that it seems I do not wanna go. She said I will be unhappy to go so might as well not go. " If you do not wan to go, you should have told me earlier so I can ask others " * her words* I told her that I'm fine with it but apparantly she tinks I will get unhappy so in the fit of anger I juz told her that I dun wanna go anymore. I told her to go find other people to accompany her then.

We ended with that.

I told Cin about it, and whine about how people always tinks I'm constantly angry when I'm not. She said that cos its the wae I portray myself.
Anw, told her that for me, I dun mind wat I'm doing. The only thing that matters is the crowd that I'm with.

Its simple for me...
I like you, I hang out with you
I'm comfortable around you, I hang out and be myself
I pout and whine to get people to give in to me
I agree to anything as long as the person I hang out with is worthy for me to compromise
I bully you into things if I noe you have a soft spot for me
I get irritated with REPEATS cos I'm short fused
I get angry if the person matters
I return to being happy in an instant as long as you are my fren
I like being Noisy at times
I like being Silent at times
I hate having diverted attention
I hate being around smoochy couples who dun care about people around them
I Definately HATE people assuming how I feel and who am I

Maybe cos I'm a Fish, so I can be unpredictable like the weather, but like I always say... Somethings never change.
I have short concentration span but if I like it, my concentration span will increase. I blow my top easily but I calm down as fast.

I'm call Contridiction. I'm a Fish

I duno why I keep having to tok about myself. Its the weirdest thing to do. I tink I'm alien.

Well, bottom line...
I wanted to mit Jess cos thou we juz hang out a few daes ago, it always feels like she isn't there. I miss the missing person.

Okie... Enough of all that! Something exciting!

ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Its gonna be... MY BIRTHDAE! *soon*

I duno how many people will remember that but I show complete gratitude to those to remember this special dae of mine.
I took 2 daes leave on Thurs and Fri with intention to have a celebration but yet I dun have any plan in mind. Maybe cos I'm older, and did most things for my past Birthdaes, I juz wan to send this year with family and frens. People that matters, people who remembers.

I wnt be calling anyone this year cos I did that far too many times and I dun want to have the feeling of people coming cos they feel obligated to since I asked.
For a change... lets juz see who will ask me out. I haven been dated out for a long time. Hee!

I hate having to lie that I like the presents given to me sometimes so...

Present List:
  1. LV coin pouch *i doubt anyone will be tat crazy to get it*

  2. Gucci Bag Big 1 pls... * same reason as above*
  3. Lu Lu Guiness Bag

  4. Che Che New York Bag

  5. Full set of Fancl facial products (washing powder, eye repair treatment,...)

  6. Shu Uemera make up ( eye shadow, brush, blusher, make-up remover,...)

  7. Mui Mui Bag * but tink the design i like is nt available*

  8. Many bottles of perfume ( Chic, Azzuro Tonic, Paris Hilton Just Me, Escada Ibiz la Hippie...)

  9. A Lappy * Hahaa! Can ignore*

  10. A camera

  11. Marc Jacobs Bag

  12. Dinner @ Ritz ( love the view)
  13. Having fun @ Fort Canning

  14. Find the Missing Shinhwa Albums *M too!*

  15. Concert Tixs to watch Smap or Shinhwa( airfare inclusive)

  16. PSP

  17. Sponsorship for my Korea Trip

  18. A New Handphone

  19. Agnes B chain

  20. My frens truely remembering my Birthdae
Okie... that should be enough items to go around... Hahaa!

Random Things...


Cute Cute Ki Bum... Make Me Happy...
Its been so long... I wanna play TAG too...

Guess who can smile are always the most attractive...with Specs too!
Love You All my Frens! *Chu*


Dancing for U @ 2:56 PM!Y

Dancer
Sandra
1985

Friends
+ tiffany
+ HL
+ Wendy
+ Donkey
+ Cindy
+ Keong
+ MaoMao

Resist
+ auntieSusie
+ Forever@21
+ CrazyShoes
+ Maine's
+ HL's

Dance with Me
+ Twit Twittering

love and loved


DBSK I Like BRUSHES:Y
Made in photoshop ver 0.7, most compaitable with IE, 1024 x 768
All rights reserved.