TodAe is a sunny dae... Lik my coLLeague said yesterdae, " Mr Sun is FinaLLy back from Holidae". The Dae seem to get beta with the sun, but I have a worry that has been looming since last week. And til now,
I'm still not able to get it off my list. Problem? A Fren, Her parents, A Disagreement between them, A situation That I'm partly blamed for, A very harsh scolding, Non-reply messages.
In All, guess I shouldn't have asked of that 1 favor...
After Finding out of Mitch Albom -- For One More Dae, I'm starting to tink back on the Books I read previously by him...
This came Back to me...My old professor, meanwhile, was stunned by the normalcy of the day around him. Shouldn't the world stop? Don't they know what has happened to me?Many a times, I will tink that when I have a problem, the world around would stop. People in my self- construct world would stop all on their hands to help me with my problems, even if it was to juz listen to me grumble. Heaven?what if heaven was not some lush Garden of Eden?Then I realise, they were juz doing me a favor. as time passed... They no longer would have been so willing. Everyone had their own problems, and everyone is finding ways to solve their own problems. Time isn't enough. And they were not in favor of giving you that time that is precious. Then I realise some of these people who form part of my world are leaving. I realise I didn't have much time either. Time is rushing pass and reality hits like a bullet. There are times where what people said should be taken n noted. So is it still Heaven?Heaven is... A place where you had your life explained to you by people who were in it – five people - maybe you knew them, maybe you didn’t, but in some way you were touched by them and changed forever, just as you inevitably touched people while on earth and changed them, too.Sometimes when I'm in my own problems, I forgot about people who have touched n change me. I'm lucky, I guess I'm still in Heaven. Why? Every now n then I still have 1 or 2 people who are willing to touched n change my life. One sentence I remembered vividly from a tutor in my life..." If its a problem but there is a solution to the problem, then its not a problem. "Was it what we call ' Positive Thinking' ? Hmmm... If you ask me why am I writing all This? I dunno... I juz wanted to say something cos I'm frustrated I guess...