Tuesday, December 19, 2006

An Entry that was suppose to be posted 1 whole week ago...

Been a Busy Bee these daes... Work, Frens, Family...

I finally got a little time on hand or rather I can take a breather from work as I clear most of it. Now all I have left to do is to tie up ends of all my projects which is another problem since my table is still in war period. I need to clear up everything before I can start tying all the ends as all my documents are lying everywhere. ( I'm not exaggerating)

I heard a little good news thou... Apparantly bonus is due to come in before Christmas! Which means that during my stay in Taiwan, I will not have to be afraid of going broke! Hee!

These daes have been miting up with 1 particular person... alot. Suddenly tots came to me.

Loving someone is a very painful yet blissful event to happen to anyone. Love falling in love. But bear the consequences that comes with the Joy.
Faithful derives from faith. Having faith in the person you love and stay having that faith. But then why is there unfaithfulness? Losing faith in a person cause unfaithfulness ?
Or purely cos Players always exist?
Promises. Do everyone really keep their promises? How much does a promise really weigh when it comes to the one you love? Can someone who never keeps a promise keep one when it comes to promising a love one?


Dancing for U @ 4:01 AM!Y

Dancer
Sandra
1985

Friends
+ tiffany
+ HL
+ Wendy
+ Donkey
+ Cindy
+ Keong
+ MaoMao

Resist
+ auntieSusie
+ Forever@21
+ CrazyShoes
+ Maine's
+ HL's

Dance with Me
+ Twit Twittering

love and loved


DBSK I Like BRUSHES:Y
Made in photoshop ver 0.7, most compaitable with IE, 1024 x 768
All rights reserved.