Busy! Busy? Hmmmm.....
I'm cOnFuSeD....I have 4 projects on hand now. 2 nearing completion while 2 just started. These 2 tat juz started are projects methodology tat I'm handling for the first time!
So exciting but so StressIng!!! I better dun screw these up or I tink I'm dead...
Oh!
ConGRatULatE ME!!! I'm A ConFirmed Staff!!!
Confirm =
pass Probation =
3 mths past =
I can still hold on! Hahaa!
Confirm =
pass Probation =
3 mths past =
benefits entitlement =
I can take MC and be paid!! Hahaa!!!
I've been wanting to blog for the past few days cos I had alot in my mind... Things I want to put down in
black and
white... But now when I'm in... no longer can remember... VSTM...
Hmmm... I brought Shinhwa's 7th album!!! Finally get to hear Angel all dae long...
I lik 1 sentence in the song... its kinda like saying ' I'll never be stingy when it comes to saying " I Luv U" to you ' . Its such a sweet thot... I want Angel to be mine Wedding song... its how I want to be treated.
Hmmm.... Fish looks especially attractive when she is playing pool. I couldn't take my eyes off the way she sashay around the table, and I realise the male on lookers couldn't take theirs off her as well... A lady who looks good and play fairly well. Lovely....
Hmmm.... I've finished watching Goong in 2 days! Jun Ji Hoon is cute in all the polka dots and layering of outfits. Maybe cos he's a model. Kim Jung Hoon's character is such a sweet one... dedicated lover but the love ends a prematured death. A tragedy but I felt its Beautiful in the sad way. The understanding of letting love free in order to truely embrace it.
Overall, I'll only say the ending disappoints me. The little inperfection and mistake that happens in most shows.... rushing to end it...
Hmmm... Been having the strong urge to drink... still going on. I'm perfectly fine, not in any moods, juz the sudden spur to drink... liquer makes me sleep better. liquer makes me fat. liquer makes me open myself more. liquer relaxes me. Liquer.... is a good thing... for now...Hmmm... went to a time management session conducted by pple in my company. After goin thru tat it actually got me tinking... The person speaking asked 1 question. " Do any of you have Goals in your life? Raise your hands. " I Do! but i did not raise my hand cos I duno wat I really want. I want to travel around to all the fascinating places in the world, I want to learn lots of languages and be a translator at the UN, I want to go into media and do work like coordinating programs, I want to be a fashion merchandiser and go around to appreciate the many arts and works of extordinaires, I want to be in love... like Cinderella... my prince will come and find me and put on the glass slippers for me then I can be married!
Hmmm... I'm already planning how I want to spend my time next year! I want to learn 3 languages and I'm goin to Korea! Hope this is an improvement... at least I'm finally starting to tink ahead...
Hmmm... I've already planned for my birthdae next year! I've got my eyes on a place where i want my birthdae held. I've after squinting for very hard, managed to form a table of friends to help celebrate my joyous dae. Every year during my birthdae, I've only managed to get 2 items i desire thou I thank all and appreciate every one I've gotten. I hope for the one comin up, i'll finally get at least 1 item that I have been thinking of...
Hmmm... I realise only people I can truely talk to will be able to understand wat I'm talking abt. Y? cos I always change the topic suddenly and most people will never understand or rather catch up with the conversation. Anw, I dun talk in this manner to many... so far I've only been able to communicate this wae with 2 pple 1) Wendy 2) Fishy Fish...
Hmmm... Something struck me todae... I suddenly felt a very strong feeling coming along... I truely love all my frens. And I think although God did not give me all the riches in the world or have anything that i want or even give me a fantastic body, I still want to thank God. Thou I may not have lots, God compensated me by giving lots of loving frens. People I noe I care about. People who stays around me. People who takes my nonsense. People who taught me new things in Life. People who worries for me. People who after all these time... ... stayed... I love these people and I love this successful aspect of my live.
Hmmm... I'm waiting for next month to come... There's lots to be expecting to... Korean Dinner and SoJu!!! w my ever lovely Fish. Dinner at Sushi Tei... Hahaa! w the ever crazy gal Jess. A meeting with my everlasting Clique which I will organise and force them all to come! Hmph! I dun care!
That dae Fish ask me over the fone
if I'm really like Shinhwa so much? I answered her saying
" Hmmm... I'm alrite... " I really like their performance and the way they are. Now I can say...
" Fish. U noe wat... thanks for introducing a Wonderous group to me. Just listening to them and hearing about them have brought so much smiles to me, I think I'm falling very much in love.. "
Listening to the 7th album to sleep each nite...
Looking forward to Saturdae! I'm gonna spend it going crazy...
Pix of the Dae...
A pix that brings me a Smile...