I need to look at Greenery...
My eyes are...
I have been staring @ the computer since morning and making fone calls since then til 1635hrs...
I finally settled on 1 project! now I'm waiting for "verdicts" to come for my other projects... I'm alittle starting to stress out as I'm worried I won't be able to handle the projects.
A fact @ the office.
Everyone here thinks on their feet and can come up with a solution @ a snap of their fingers. Call it experience, but to me,
they really are pretty smart. They are able to come up with problems that might occur and situations that will likely happen.
That totally amazes me! All along I juz tot that as long as you come up will a plan on how to lauch the project then thats that. But after nearly 3 months here, I realise we nt only hav to come up w a plan. We have to tink of all the possible problems that may occur and the back up plans for all the problems.
Man! My brain suck!
Nowadays, I'm going out of hand... It seems that
I can't handle my emotions @ a normal level. I'm starting to react in eXtreme manners...
I get
Irritated the moment I have to repeat myself. I
Scream at pple when keep calling my name but dun say what they want! I get
Angry when pple keep repeating Questions. I get
Frustrated when pple keep having to tell me something they have alr said a million times! I get
Depress when I look at my fat face and hideous body. I get
Upset when no one wants to bother about me. I get
Worried just tinking about the shortage in my Gingotts account. I get
Bored when I dun hav anything to do for 5 minutes. I go
Mad when I'm stuck at my desk with nothing to do for 6 minutes. I go
Crazy over looking @ pictures of All my eye Candies.
I'm Emotionally Handicapped. Pls do take note. I'm on the path to being A
Lunatic soon. I tink I'm starting to be
very Needy and
Whiny and
Angsty.
Pple who associates with me need to pardon me.
I tink I need a Haircut...I was relaxing myself when I came across....




Boys in UNIFORM... WOOooooo......So cute Rite!!!! Found it while juz browsing on the web and accidentally got into this person's blog. Lucky!
Anw, had lunch with Jess earlier on and she suddenly told me that she really think that I grew fatter. She stated that I look Malnutrition and black last time and now.... Snowball???
The Malnutrition Kid
The Snowball...This is Upsetting...
Beauties of my Company....Juz attended a Wedding of 1 of my colleague Joanne. Everyone look so good thr...


Now for a Random News....
I was serving the net and I found this news...
Animals at Singapore Zoo benefit from enrichment programme
I tot it sounded interesting so read on...
SINGAPORE: Elephants and orang utans are among the animals getting a mental lift at the Singapore Zoo.
The keepers at the zoo are running a programme to help the animals stay sharp and experience situations that they would in the wild.
I tot that was good... Then reading on....
Polar bears Sheba and Inuka are residents at Singapore Zoo, but life can get a bit boring in their small enclosure, so keepers have been feeding the bears food in blocks of ice, so they've got to use their wits to break the ice and get at the food.
For the orang utans, the keepers have designed a task for them to get fruit out of a box.
The apes have to push the fruit through a tunnel to the other side before they get their reward.
For the elephants, life is a little different. When the elephants are idle, the keepers say they can begin to show neurotic behaviour like shaking their heads and bodies.
To combat this, the keepers get the elephants to play games, such as knocking a barrel filled with fruit until the fruit comes out, or blowing fruit out of a tree trunk.
The report lastly states that this will keep the animals happy... Erm... I hope the polar bears dun break their teeth, the Orang Utans dun get their hands stuck and the elephants dun hit themselves with the barrels.

.
I'm Super upset with my Clique... We were all Suppose to go to Taiwan for a 21st B'dae trip. But now all of them backed out. Giving all kinds of reasons and excuses to make it seem that them ain't at fault. I'm totally irritated with their actions. Its always " Hey! Let's do this!" or " Hey! Let's all do That!" then at the last min coming up with all kind of
absurb Excuses. Then pushing the blame on anyone or anything.
If you can't do it then jolly well dun make promises! Then all of us have agreed that we all want to keep our Frenship and so we hook our pinkies and promise to try to mit up as much as our time would allow. We are suppose to call each other out as and when we can, but it seems like only Wendy, Xian and I are doing it. And ALL we get are, " Sorry, I'm busy", " I already make plans, you should hav say earlier" , " I gng out with him", " I have to stay home".
I didnt noe 24hrs wasn't enough. How are we suppose to noe how long in advance we are suppose to make an appt w them?! Didnt realise we are last on the list and miting ur bfs are essential to living. Staying home is such a "good" excuse. We took the effort to mit, to call, to make arrangements. If we are just pple use to fill up empty slots then say so.
We are tired and disappointed. If this is the way to keep a Frenship gng on, then I wish them luck.