This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
Wat name you may be wondering.
Not mine, not you, not anyone in particular.
The name that is all important and that of rememberance = $$$$$$
Yes! Its the thin piece of easily torn, comes in tons of colors, smelly, at times gross and problem causing, wat we all call MONEY! *everyone applause*
All because of it, I'm tired constantly, I'm losing alot of sleep and someone juz commented that i look HAGGARD! Can you believe that! juz hardly finishing my first wk of work.
And yes... I'm still calling, still doing the same old fucking thing for todae.
Guess everyone has problems when it comes to their jobs, juz no one complains as much as me. Hahaa! Well, when it comes to tis, one muz always learn to relieve the stress in oneself.
I'm gng to relieve my stress todae by watching " Pirates of the Carribean " !!! I've been waiting for it for the longest time! I'm gonna go mad watching that. I hope it helps to release some of my pain that money brings.
Anyone wants to be nice n accompany me tanning? I need a tan... I'm starting to look sick...
Printer, hope you r less upset after blasting on your blog. Its really not v healthy that you r like that. Always learn that if it doesnt fit you, don't try to squeeze urself in, and cry from the pain it cause = If you r not happy, dun tke it in and then blast ltr when you can no longer tke it.
ple will juz tink you r being too emo.