"
But without U, my life is incomplete, my days are absolutely gray and so I'll try let your heart know for sure that i have so much more to tell U every single day. My life is incomplete, my rights are absolutely gone so wake me up before U leave today. Something i need to say cause they'll be nothing when U're gone. "
Doesn't it sound so sincere? I love this song. I talked about it previously in my blog. 'International You Day', I like the words. Its so dedicated to the person I love. Hahaa! Those of you who never heard it yet, go get it!
I'm sick... Having my real BIG BAD FLU again. My nose is falling off and its so painfully coz its kinda peeling. Ugly... I can feel a headache coming up. Hopefully it doesn't turn to a full blown fever.
So boring in the office... Nothing much for me to do these days. So sucky! The boss is so gona keep her EYES on me. Yikes!
I wana watch 'All About Love' !!! when can I watch it? Haiz...
Jess!!! What happen to your blog gal? I'm so sorry to miss your call. Do call me when you are free ya! Miss having you around. Really! Don't even club without you. Come back soon... Save me from the big bad flu!!!
These days I fallen in love with Yan Zi album. So so tempted to buy... But can't... beta save up for Rainy daes. Gona b jobless real soon. *sob sob*