Thursday, November 03, 2005

" Stars shining bright above U, night breezes seem to whisper, "I love U". Birds singing in the sycamore tree, "Dream a little dream of me". Say "nighty-night" and kiss Me. Just hold me tight and tell me you'll MISSME. While I'm alone and blue as can be, dream a little dream of me. Stars fading, but I linger on, Dear. Still craving your KISS, I'm longing to linger till dawn, Dear. Just saying this: Sweet dreams till sunbeams find U. Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind U. But in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of Me... "


I love this song. It perks me up. It a sweet song meant to put a reminder to the 'dear' to remember you. a confeesion of you missing that very person in a dreamy way. Hee! I'm so lingering around.

In sort of in a Grumpy mood todae cos did not get a good sleep. All because of my Jie Lun. Hee! Been lisiening to his new album. Yes! I bought his new album!!! Hahaa! Its real SUPERB. Go grabit! I love the songs. Especially the first few. ' Black Sweater' is a sad emotional song but it doesn't make you feel that strong. Its just a peaceful kind of heartbreak. ' Hair Like Snow' is one of my favorite. I love the tune and the words. A song of waiting and fate. ' Maple', a song written by bullet head. I love the last sentence of the chorus, ' I just want you to stay by my side'.
I can go on and on of all his songs. He look real cute in this blue shirt. I tot he look like a prince.

Okie! Office suck but well @ least I finally see results. My last month, I manage to get an incentive of $300! Yeah! Not too bad for a started like me huh. Still I have to say pple can be so irritating and so ungracious. I hope those pple get a taste of their own madicine. Hmph!

Fish Fish going overseas agn! Japan agn!!! Well hope she have fun and Fish you better take gd gd care hoh!

Jess!!!! Got your msg. Y nv get my letter! how!?! So shd I still send to you? Think I go ask Mr Chong. Hee! Come back soon to accompany me pls! I'm always alone. So lonely. Do enjoy ur time there ya! But dun fall sick agn.

Smile Smile Smile Smile!!!!!! Luv ya! Muacks! May the Sun always be Shining!

Dancing for U @ 11:45 AM!Y

Dancer
Sandra
1985

Friends
+ tiffany
+ HL
+ Wendy
+ Donkey
+ Cindy
+ Keong
+ MaoMao

Resist
+ auntieSusie
+ Forever@21
+ CrazyShoes
+ Maine's
+ HL's

Dance with Me
+ Twit Twittering

love and loved


DBSK I Like BRUSHES:Y
Made in photoshop ver 0.7, most compaitable with IE, 1024 x 768
All rights reserved.