Thursday, June 16, 2005

" Its early in the morning, and my heart is really moaning. Just thinkin bout you baby gots me twisted into things... And i dont know how to take it... But its driving me so crazy! I dont know if its right? Im tossin turning in my bed. Its 5 oclock in the morning, and i still cant sleep. Thinkin bout your beauty it makes me breathe ....i dont care... So helpless in my heart... I dont know what to do but to think of mi love Baby........... "

I love tis song alot alot.... and since now i cant slp and i am tinkin of tat baby... I juz had to put it down... It bothers me tat I'm so bothered by it... but guess it the heart thing and thats not much to do... I can suppress the feelings, but guess it hurts either way so I can only say ' Amour '

I juz came back clubbin w Jess at phuture... Its been a long time since only the 2 of us clubbed...
The rest of the gang were either tired from work or in HL case, go home to slp so to prepare to go on a hol w her beloved Simone to Thailand. Leaving us here...
Okie, guess I'm the only pathetic 1 around...

Anw, did my boss investment file juz now too cos he called in the afternoon to nag at me again... I told him I'm not done and he scolds...* yak yak yak* As usual... expects me to finish in an hr or 2 not considering I gota redo everything on it... Boss...
Well, I'm still not done w it cos my brain is gona explode from doin it!

Gona wake up in say 3 hrs time so I can prepare n chiong to Kino to get i-weekly! Simone said they are givin out INITIAL D's premier tixs! 1st 400! so muz go down early... The Mr Takumi * Jie Lun * has lots of fans here so 400 isn't every much...
So wish me luck okie!

Off to slp now...

Dancing for U @ 9:10 PM!Y

Dancer
Sandra
1985

Friends
+ tiffany
+ HL
+ Wendy
+ Donkey
+ Cindy
+ Keong
+ MaoMao

Resist
+ auntieSusie
+ Forever@21
+ CrazyShoes
+ Maine's
+ HL's

Dance with Me
+ Twit Twittering

love and loved


DBSK I Like BRUSHES:Y
Made in photoshop ver 0.7, most compaitable with IE, 1024 x 768
All rights reserved.