Thursday, June 16, 2005

" 'there are a few rules i know to be true about love and marriage:
if you don't respect the other person, you're gonna have a lot of trouble.

if you don't know how to compromise, you're gonna have a lot of trouble.
if you can't talk openly about what goes on between you, you're gonna have a lot of trouble.

And if you don't have a common set of values in life, you're gonna have a lot of trouble.'
Your values must be alike. And the biggest one of these values?
your belief in the importance of your marriage.
"


Got tis from cin's blog.... actually wanted another passage but well, tis has meanin in its own way too.
Doesn't it imply to most of us? I guess most ppl noe tis. they noe wat is important but yet do nothing about it... sad as it sounds? Its the fact.
Face it... how many r willing to bear all the vulerabilties of oneself to the other? How many r willing to talk n communicate? To me... I didn't manage to get the one to.
Values? Do any of us really noe wat values each other have in their lives? Did anyone ever bother to tell the one tat 'my values r simply tis n tis'?
Wat exactly is the one in ur life tinkin? Do you really noe or is it all juz assumptions?

These daes have been pasting so quickly tat I'm losin so much precious time... but it doesn't look lik much of a choice 4 me...
Actually I tink I'll make myself even busier... I nid to... The mind wonder = too free... Busy = the mind is too busy to wonder....
Yup! n i spoke to wendy abt bivi... n she kinda hopes i go acc her... cos she's a little uncomfortable there... She says it lacks the family warmth that Lips have n so feels a little unfriendly. So hope I'll go n acc her thru it. Well, so most prob I'll be goin there...if no one objects... tat is...

The past 2 days were a little upsettin 4 me .... cos the moment I step into office, my boss started scolding me. First it was for all the work tat i piled up durin the time I didnt make it for work then it was abt the files that he cant find, then it was abt the files that he forgotten abt. Then it was some customer that I'm suppose to remember but I did not... Then it was missing details that I'm suppose to find n fill in for him... then it was forms that I'm suppose to get but due to comp system i cant... n still I gota get scolded for it... Then it was the investment file tat almost killed me... He want me to redo the whole thing cos he say thats differences in the pricing... n I dun even noe abt it n yet I gota get scolded for it juz cos his presentation to his customer was bad...
I felt so stress, n he was kinda harsh...that i actually cried a little in the toilet but well I juz had to get it done... He complains that I keep forgetting but actually he did not let me noe or he kept things himself n blame me for losing them... I juz hav to shut my mouth... its work I guess...but well it got me kinda upset but not many wana hear my complaints rite... so well can oni complain here... * pathetic*

Ytd nite went to the movies w Jess n her little bro* 1 n a half head taller than me, nt very little* b4 tat was at her place. I ate cheesecake tat she made! thou nt very successful but it was nice. I said the nxt time she does it i wan to join her too! so if i made 1, anyone wana take the risk to try it? hee! Yeah... n so we watched ' Premonition ' a jap HORROR!!!! I didn't even get to hav a say cos it 2 against 1...
It was so freaky.... It wasn't cos there were ghost or anything but the anticipation of the ' evil newspaper ' that tells you who is gona die nxt... The tot of knowing that the person is gona die n yet you cant do anything... Guess its the helplessness n torture that makes it so horrible. After e show, jess bro blamed her for suggestin the movie. Hahaa! cos he was scared stiff too! hahaa! n I tot I'm e oni scare-dy cat!
Anw, I watched it at Lido n guess wat!!!!! i saw so many INITIAL D posters n boards arnd I can faint!!!! so Superb!!!! I wanted to carry a board hm... bt Jess dun wana help me transport it hm :..o( so no choice... they clear the sitting area... do u tink the gala is held there? huh? Anyone noes? anyone can bring me? I wana see Jay.....pls pls pls.....

Fish!!! u back yet? y neber contact me.... contact me once u see tis...

Been hearing Shikira ' le tortura' on mtv n kinda cant get it out of my mind.... very spanish n well sexy lik the singer... listen to it...

The sudden song that comes in my mind: ' U r always on my mind... U r always on my mind...'

Dancing for U @ 6:22 AM!Y

Dancer
Sandra
1985

Friends
+ tiffany
+ HL
+ Wendy
+ Donkey
+ Cindy
+ Keong
+ MaoMao

Resist
+ auntieSusie
+ Forever@21
+ CrazyShoes
+ Maine's
+ HL's

Dance with Me
+ Twit Twittering

love and loved


DBSK I Like BRUSHES:Y
Made in photoshop ver 0.7, most compaitable with IE, 1024 x 768
All rights reserved.